This tab gives an overview of the country's situation.
- 1: 统治者 :
- Current 统治者, 继承人, 配偶 and their stats, with information about 王室联姻s and 继承权 in 统治者's tooltips. (Consort 需要 Rights of Man.)
- 统治者 特质 and timers showing when the next will be assigned. (需要 Rights of Man.)
- Abdicate and disinherit buttons. (需要 Rights of Man.)
- 2: Hired 顾问(s) and their stats and modifiers:
- Advisor religion and culture (details in tooltips).
- Portrait, with a tooltip describing the type of advisor.
- The advisor's skill and name.
- Buttons to promote and fire the advisor. (Promotion 需要 Cradle of Civilization.)
- The bonus provided by the advisor
- The advisor's monthly salary
- The advisor's age, with a tooltip showing the yearly chance of the advisor dying
- 3: National focus (需要 Res Publica or Common Sense) and monthly monarch point generation.
This tab gives an overview of the country's government and cultures.
- 1: Government information:
- 政府 form, type and rank.
- Strengthen government button. (需要 Rights of Man.)
- 专制度 and maximum absolutism. (Displays "?" before the Age of Absolutism.)
- Government specific mechanics. (Requires specific DLC depending on the country played. Example: Res Publica for the Netherlands or Third Rome for Russia.)
- 2: Country modifiers. A button in the top right opens a list giving the value of all bonuses and maluses applying to the country as a whole (e.g. Advisor Costs, Improve Relations).
- 3: List of accepted and non-accepted 文化s, with the possibility to promote or to demote a culture.
This tab gives all diplomatic information either on your country or another one.
- 1: Basic information on the selected country: state religion, government form, rank, tech group, 统治者 and his personality along with the 继承人
- 2: Diplomatic values, laid out as follows:
|| administrative technology
| active policies
|| diplomatic technology
| spy offense
|| ideas and traditions
|| military technology
- 3: Diplomatic statuses :
- Lists of enemies (countries which have set this one as a rival) and rivals.
- Other statuses : wars, 宣战理由, diplomatic relations such as allies and subjects, currently active diplomatic missions, etc.
- 4: Three diplomatic tabs:
- 外交行动, available if another country is selected (Some diplomatic actions may require a DLC).
- Opinions of and towards other countries.
- 外交反馈 (Requires The Cossacks).
This tab shows an overview of your country's 经济.
- The country's balance sheet, showing income and expenses. Each is divided into categories; individual income or expense items can be seen in tooltips.
- Inflation: a graph of recent changes, an indicator of its current level and whether it's currently going up or down, and a button to spend administrative power to reduce it.
- War exhaustion and total development
- Loans: buttons to take a loan (indicating how much money you will get), to repay one loan at a time, and to repay as many loans as possible.
This tab shows all information relating to 贸易.
- National values affecting trade
- Current trade income, with a pie chart showing what proportion of the country's total income this represents
- This country's embargoes on others (indicating the effect on trade efficiency), embargoes by others on this country, and countries transferring trade power to this country
- Information on all known trade nodes, with buttons to send merchants on missions.
This tab shows all information relating to 科技.
- 思潮 button and institutions technology cost penalty
- 创新度 (需要 Rule Britannia)
- Technology categories:
- The name of the category and current tech level
- In the top right, an icon with a tooltip showing the bonus for being ahead of time, and the current tech cost bonus or penalty due to neighbour bonuses and being ahead of time
- The next available tech level, with icons showing what its benefits will be (details in tooltips)
- A bar showing progress (in stored monarch points) towards the cost of the next tech level
- Governments, units and bonuses unlocked by those techs. Tooltips show each available bonus and which techs unlock them.
For administrative tech:
| administrative efficiency
|| number of idea groups available
| development efficiency
|| production efficiency
| buildings forced march number of states
For diplomatic tech:
| trade efficiency
|| trade range
| naval maintenance
|| colonial range
| naval morale
|| global settler increase
| buildings espionage actions max promoted cultures
For military tech:
| flanking range
|| military tactics
| land morale
|| combat width
| supply limit
This tab shows your country's 国家理念 and 理念组.
- National traditions and (if they've been unlocked) ambitions. Details are in a tooltip.
- National ideas, unlocked from left to right, along with a progress bar showing progress towards the next national idea (3 each, one per idea from an idea group).
- Idea groups: either a button allowing you to choose a new idea (or look at one, if the slot isn't available) or, for active groups:
- Icon indicating the category of idea group: administrative, diplomatic or military
- Name of the group, with a tooltip showing possible 政策 when this group is fully unlocked
- ( Art of War DLC) A button allowing abandonment of the idea group
- A lightbulb icon, which is either dark or lit to indicate whether the group's bonus is active, and a tooltip to show what it is
- A list of ideas, from left to right. When one is available to unlock, it will turn into a button.
- Bar showing progress in accumulated power of the relevant category towards the amount required for the next idea
This tab shows your country's 任务 tree. The one shown here is for 俄罗斯; other countries have different mission trees.
- Each mission has:
- A question mark icon with a tooltip giving the requirements for the mission to be fulfilled.
- The country's coat of arms, if the mission is unique to that country (or a group of countries that includes it).
- A prestige or tick icon with a tooltip giving the effects of the mission when completed. This has a sunburst highlight if the mission can be taken now.
- Hovering over the mission image gives its description.
- Missions are joined together with arrows. If an arrow leads from mission A to mission B, then A must be completed before B can be completed. A mission is greyed out if its prerequisite missions have not been completed.
This tab shows potential 政策 and 决议s that you may enact.
- Currently enacted policies. Tooltips give details of each policy. Clicking on one allows you to revoke it.
- A button opens up an interface allowing you to enact a new policy.
- List of decisions:
- Decisions that can be taken now are at the top, in alphabetical order.
- "Important" decisions are prioritised and highlighted with green instead of blue scrolls.
- Hovering over the name gives a description.
- When a decision can be taken an alert will be displayed. A toggle here allows you to disable the alert for that mission.
- A question mark icon has a tooltip giving the requirements to take the decision.
- Click the envelope icon to take the decision (if it isn't greyed out).
This tab shows information relating to the internal situation of the country.
- War exhaustion:
- Current level, with a bar showing progress towards the maximum of 20, and a tooltip showing its current effects
- An arrow indicating whether it's going up or down or staying level
- A button to spend diplomatic power to reduce it
- A list of possible 灾难s
- Current level, from -3 to +3
- A button to spend administrative power to increase it
- The current level of 行政效率
- The current level of overextension
- A button to handle overextension (by 造核 provinces causing it)
- A section relating to 殖民扩张:
- Current colonial range
- Current global settler increase
- Three buttons to set the country's 土著政策 (greyed out if the country has no colonists). (需要 The Cossacks)
- Rebels and possible rebels:
- A bar showing the rebels' progress towards breaking the country
- National unrest
- A list of rebel factions in those provinces in the country that have either unrest or revolt progress:
- Name of and symbol for the rebel faction (separatist rebels use the relevant country's coat of arms instead)
- The faction's demands
- Progress towards the next uprising
- "Handle them!" button, which shows the faction's demands in greater detail and gives options for dealing with it: accept demands, boost stability, harsh treatment, or coring relevant provinces.
This tab gives all relevant information relating to 宗教 in the country.
- Top left: a button that enables the player to change the country's state religion, if permitted and possible.
- Religion name and icon.
- List of the religion's general effects.
- 容忍（Tolerance）对于 正统信仰、 异端、 异教。
- Mid left: details of the state religion. What is shown here varies based on the specific religion.
- Mid right: Defender of the Faith. This shows which country is currently Defender of the Faith for the state religion, if any. It is also a button allowing the country to become Defender of the Faith, if possible.
- Below religion-specific details on the left is an indicator of current religious unity
- At the bottom is a list of provinces that are not of the state religion: name, province religion, time to convert at current missionary strength, and a button to send a missionary.
This tab gives all information relating to the country's military situation.
- 陆军职业度, with icons at each 20% increment; tooltips show its current effects. (需要 Cradle of Civilization)
- List of land units: from top to bottom, infantry, cavalry and artillery.
- Name. This is also a button allowing you to change the currently active unit type.
- Recruitment cost, combat ability, fire and shock values, and number of regiments of that type currently raised (including mercenaries).
- Button for selecting 海军学说
- List of naval units. Although the country's ships may be of several types, only the most recent is shown here (not obsolete types). From top to bottom: heavy ships, light ships, galleys and transports.
- Unit name, build cost, combat ability, number of cannons, hull size, and number of ships of that type currently owned.
- On the left:
- Military values:
- Left column: military tactics, discipline, fort defense, cavalry to infantry ratio, combat width, siege ability, forts (active/total)
- Right column: army tradition, morale of armies, regiments raised / land force limit, navy tradition, morale of navies, naval force limit, ship durability
- Buttons to mothball or activate all forts, and to 降低招聘标准. (降低招募标准 需要 Cradle of Civilization)
- A checkbox to enable automatic activation of forts when at war.
- On the right, a list of currently active leaders: type icon, name, and fire, shock, maneuver and siege pips; above, current number of leaders and leaders without upkeep; and at the bottom, buttons to hire generals, admirals, conquistadors and explorers, and to turn the country's 统治者 or 继承人 into a general.
This tab contains everything the player needs to know about the country's subjects, if it has any.
Most of the interface is taken up by a list of subjects. The columns are as follows:
- The vassal's coat of arms.
- An icon indicating the type of subject, for example personal union.
- The subect's name
- The subject's opinion of the overlord
- Monthly income from the subject, if they provide any (i.e. vassals and colonial subjects)
- Tariff efficiency (for colonial subjects)
- Liberty desire
- Number of army regiments
- Whether the subject provides a bonus 商人团 (for colonial subjects and trade companies)
- Subject interactions - a button bringing up a menu showing the available interactions
At the bottom are details of income from vassals and colonial subjects. Finally, at the bottom right are buttons allowing the player to change subjects' military focus or release a colonial subject.
This tab contains all information on 阶层. The entire screen is taken up with a list of the estates in the country. The columns are:
- The estate's icon
- The estate's name and current effects. A tooltip shows what its effects would be at various levels of loyalty.
- Current loyalty
- Current influence
- Percentage of the country's territory assigned to the estate
- Interactions button giving a menu of possible interactions.