Raja of the Rajput Reich is an achievement which is considered to be insanely difficult.
The player's goal is to conquer both North and South Germany as Nagaur, a one-province Sunni nation in North India. Nagaur is poor and surrounded by much bigger nations. The German regions are also much bigger than one would think (Istria, Alsace, Stolz, Vienna and Praha are all in Germany according to the game, for example).
- It is suggested to take Dhundhar as rival and destroy him as soon as possible. Given Mewar will certainly warn you, it might not be possible to declare war directly to Dhundhar, it is not a problem in itself. Depending on you playstyle you might want to take loans and merc up your way against Mewar, but if you allied Malwa, you can offer them land, they will take care of Mewar and offer you to separate peace advantageously against all its allies. Then you can just ask for gold to avoid losing trust so early in game.
- Allying with Muslim nations is very important, the bigger the better, try Malwa, Jaunpur or Delhi, if the played is called into disastrous wars, it is recommended to dishonor the alliance, since they aren't the only regional powers. Mewar is not a good ally as it will certainly be your first target, being under threat from Gujarat. Beside it is the smallest of your medium-sized neighbours. Sind might be a choice of ally, but never the only one. Pick him only if it fits well in the local geopolitics of your game.
- Conquer undefended weak countries (Usually Dhundhar, then Mewat if it has not been vassalized, then crush Mewar the second the look weak, take on Jaisalmer, Jangladesh if it has been freed, then Kathiawar to get an access to the sea). Don’t forget that it is possible have low maintenance when sieging if the opposite army is destroyed.
- Take note that you should take a vassal at some point. I recommend taking a weakened Mewar as vassal as it will soak up some admin point in this Rajput land that is so expensive, and it is a target to many enemies. Whenever you're winning against Mewar, just leave one free territory near Malwa and take the capital and the rest of its territory. Malwa (which in my case was ann ally of mine, alongside with Delhi) should declare war to Mewar, seeing its weakness and not resisting the free land. Then you can vassalize Mewar and call your ally (usually Jaunpur or Delhi) (Locally, at the beginning of the game, Mewar is weaker than Malwa and Gujarat, which are weaker than Delhi and Jaunpur for the first, and then Vijayanagara and Bahmani for the second).
- When possible fabricate claims on all the neighboring provinces that don't belong to the player's allies.
- If one of the player's non-allied neighbors is attacked, declare war on him to take a province or two. Don’t waste time getting involved in a longer wars not to build up too much war exhaustion ;
- Search alliances such as Jaunpur, or Delhi; they will be useful when it comes to attacking the biggest countries in the region.
- It is useful to have a strong and loyal vassal/march: the player won’t use only administrative points to expand, and they'll provide an army that can always be relied on.
- Try to invade Gujarat as soon as possible, so as to get access to the sea and start recruiting sailors, aim for the most southern province, to be close enough to a colonizable province. If it doesn't seems feasible, try attacking the Maldives without a CB (they shouldn’t have any friends) with the help of someone who has a navy.
- When it comes to waging war, use the troops to siege the war goal and the capital and let the allies do the actual fighting (but help them out if it's really needed).
- Hiring a missionary or a theologian is a good idea.
- Expand wisely. Avoid letting Bahmanis or Vijayanagar become too strong. If they are at war against each other, or with another strong nation, attack them with the player's allies.
- Don’t increase the diplomatic technology too much, to be able to complete Exploration ideas. It may increase the corruption, but if enough money is made it can be easily countered.
- Try colonizing Seychelles, Bourbon, Cape, and Brazil. In 1505, it is possible to have 3 colonies and a 300-developments-State.
- Improve relations with the European neighbors to avoid to be declared war on.
- Prioritize Administrative and Quantity ideas.
- If allies are lost, find another strong Sunni to replace them, like Bukhara or Chagatai (it's too early to ally the Ottomans yet). Continue to expand wisely to form Hindustan; this will help a lot with expanding in India (permanent claims) and doesn’t prevent the achievement.
- The player should colonize Canada to have the range to core European provinces.
- Around the year 1630, it’s time to make money to build an "invincible navy". Invade the Indian neighbors, demand as much territory and money as possible, the goal here is to get the longest truces to prevent coallitions. ( Manually decrease War Exhaustion to avoid revolts)
- With the money and estate decision, build a navy and embark an army (one with lots of artillery). Roll a good leader with a few siege pips.
- Try to find a European ally where to base the fleet or go to Canada.
- The player will now have to find a spot to expand from. If the Holy Roman Emperor is weak or doesn’t want to defend a small coastal German state, attack it. If the Emperor is too strong, find a colonial nation that is a subject of a weak German nation and attack it, it is also possible to attack a weak isolated ally of the target and take a province ( Careful with AE, since it won't be co-belligerent)
- The only focus in this war is to get a province in Germany. After conquering it, build a high-level fort, and expand the army.
- Move the capital to Germany.
- Prioritize: Influence and Offensive ideas, and also any administrative idea group ( Humanist is a fair choice for the unrest bonus and better relations over time, Expansion is decent for the Risk Assessment Policy and if the other colonial states are weak, Religious is bad unless there are religious problems )
- The biggest problem is that success depends on European geopolitics and there hasn't been any influence on it until now. If Austria has half of Europe without any real enemies, if the Ottomans are weak, maybe the achievement is not possible. The best possible situation is a big HRE with no reforms and a weak Emperor.
- Claim the neighboring provinces. Attack them or attack one of their weak allies (if the Emperor is a problem).
- The player should pay close attention to the aggressive expansion to not have a big coalition fire.
- Try allying the Ottoman Empire to help against the emperor.
- Build an army in India to defend the country from possible overseas threats.
- Avoid taking land by threatening war, if it is possible to support easily an effective war, since threat will make the player suffer more aggressive expansion
- Vassalize some German nations to have a bit less aggressive expansion and to preserve administrative points.
- Dismantling the HRE is highly suggested to reduce the aggressive expansion and to make wars simpler ( Without the help of the Emperor ).
- From this point forward it is suggested to slowly expand into the German region and manage the time to be able to conquer all of it by 1820.