- 主条目：1.31 版本
1.31.1 is a hotfix released on 2021-04-28 with the checksum 19c6.
- Stopped native land from becoming totally devastated within 70 years.
- Fixed the amount of manpower required to speed up great project construction.
- Stop some subject types from having their development concentrated.
- Trade good changes will destroy invalid manufactories.
- Now centralize state reduces the governing cost of the entire state.
- Fixed so manpower and sailors received from colonies are based on max values instead of current.
- Rebalanced monuments.
- Fixed so that all tribal land is settled when you enact the federal constitution.
- Nations no longer lose their naval doctrine when failing to meet requirements.
- Fixed so that colonial cores get affected by the minimum autonomy in territories modifiers.
- Forming Shan no longer gives player's state generic National Ideas.
- Nerfed native federation reform rate.
- Balanced federations values.
- Stopped the ability to snowball ancestor personalities in totemism.
- Fixed Esprit de Corps policy giving ridiculous missionary strength.
- Fixed so you have docking rights for subjects of subjects.
- Disabled Release Nation of a rebel you're supporting, use Enforce Rebel Demands.
- Demanding a country's capital and forcing religion on them changes religion in their new capital instead of their old one.
- Rebels set to be non-reinforcing won't reinforce.
- Attached armies now count as retreating if the main army retreats.
- Force converted nations are now granted the global_holy_war_released_modifier modifer.
- Threatening war now takes into account guarantors.
- Tributary Overlord now joins coalition war if it is declared by their Tributary.
- Nerfed primitive war score cost for taking provinces.
- Nerfed AE for primitives.
- Fixed so you can use the cb_push_back_colonizers casus belli to use it against non tribal nations bordering them.
- Fixed exploit where you could call to arms rivals of your enemies without being allied.
- Fixed dismantle the revolution peace treaty having different warscore cost and prestige depending on which side offers it.
- You can no longer pillage development from natives' capitals with no losses.
- Disallowed heir for favours for some government types.
- Fixed the climate of some provinces in north america.
- Favors from relative alliance strength works the right way around.
- Favours for x now uses the lowest monthly income of both actor and recipient country to determine how much is transferred.
- Added AI for selection of trust usage actions between AI countries.
- AI no longer prioritizes Trade Company Investments too high compared to buildings.
- AI will now look to release vassals and create trade cities if their governing capacity is over or if their overextension is large.
- Fixed an issue where AI controlling Merchant Republics never creates Trade Cities.
- Added AI for concentrate development.
- Fixed so AI countries will give more priority to monarch points if they have short term needs.
- Fixed AI not attacking easy rebels in a country they're at war with.
- Fixed AI joining wars when bankrupt.
- Fixed AI only looking for adjacent provinces in peace deals instead of including provinces that were adjacent over a sea province too.
- Allowed settled tribes to acquire tribal land from the colony window.
- crosses of the Great Britain flag have slightly nicer proportions.
- Ulster flag colours made a little bit less garish.
- Ulm flag made slightly higher quality.
- Missionary tooltip for subjects shows their modifiers instead of overlord's.
- Added tooltip for not being able to save uncompressed saves with random new world.
- Improved tooltip for not being able to sell province due to debt.
- Improved "Average non-overseas autonomy" tooltip to state that it's only core provinces.
- Improved tooltip for selecting culture in nation designer.
- Fixed tooltip for war exhaustion in battle view.
- Improved description for average unrest and average effective unrest triggers.
- Improved tooltips for browsing subject mission trees.
- You can now see the effect of the monument in the ledger page.
- Relocating monuments now states that distance is a cost factor.
- Added a descriptive tooltip to heir claim strength.
- Improved tooltip for introducing new heir.
- Improved tooltip for promoting cultures if there are modifiers affecting its cost
- Fixed tooltip text to include information about losing the title if you lose a war to infidels.
- Added a tooltip for production increase when there are no trade companies.
- Added tooltip to show claim strength growth.
- Fixed confusing tooltip when attempting to demand the last province when war reparations are already demanded.
- Improved tooltip for federation cohesion.
- Fixed so that relocating great projects specifies where they would be relocated.
- USA unit pack now uses dynamic colours.
- Tweaked USA country colors to match the palette of the original American Dream unit models.
- Ayutthaya unit models spread to countries with Siamese culture.
- Brunei unit models spread to countries with Bornean culture.
- Champa unit models spread to countries with Cham culture.
- Lan Na unit models spread to countries with Khon Muang culture.
- Luang Prabang unit models spread to countries with Lao culture.
- Majapahit unit models spread to remaining cultures in the Malay culture group.
- Malacca unit models spread to countries with Malayan culture.
- Pagarruyung unit models spread to countries with Acehnese or Sumatran culture.
- Brittany, Cornwall, Normandy, Scotland, Wales units are now tied to the appropriate cultures in addition to their tags.
- The old Byzantine unit models are now used by Greek minors.
- The old Byzantine unit models are no longer overridden by the Imperator unit pack in the Nation Designer.
- The old Byzantine unit models now use dynamic colours.
- All countries with Turkish as primary culture now use Ottoman units.
- All countries with Dutch, Frisian, and Flemish primary cultures now use Netherlands units.
- Normals on the Malacca Tier 1 unit model fixed so it appears correctly.
- The Isles and Gaeldom use Leinster Tier 1 gallowglass instead of generic Western units.
- Mann swapped to Ulster units instead of Ireland units, because their design is a bit less specific to their country.
- Added to war peace description if a Hegemon will lose their status as a result of the peace.
- Event windows now move to the front when you click on them.
- Fixed "Suggest Demands" option generating a peace offer that will be rejected when occupying an OPM with allies who are not defeated.
- Can now use either shift key for templates.
- Can now upgrade existing buildings through building construction screen in province interface if the province has no free building slots.
- State macrobuilder now specifies which state you're changing the edict for.
- Fixed GUI for Sikhism.
- Trade favors for trust notification now disabled by default.
- You can now double click monuments in the ledger to center on their location.
- Fixed so you can right click culture and core creation in the outliner to cancel it.
- Fixed nations that could decline a call to arms being added to estimated enemy strength when declaring war.
- Fixed so that monarch dynasty names are added to the list of future possible leader names.
- Fixed so that message about gaining/losing casus belli appears for every affected nation.
- Fixed so extend regency doesn't show up for non-monarchies and non-hordes.
- Fixed so you can browse subject upgrades without fulfilling requirements.
- Fixed so icons for federation advancements are highlighted when you have 100% cohesion.
- Improved errorlog printout when failing to read a modifier type.
- Added support to use "all" for estate_influence trigger.
- Added trigger num_of_free_explorers for checking unassigned explorers.
- Number of sprites in nation designer can be raised with new variable MAX_ARMY_SPRITE_LEVEL_IN_NATION_DESIGNER in defines.lua.
- Abolishing slavery now changes trade goods to a random goods instead of unknown.
- Decline of Hanseatic League event: Free Cities no longer only join Lübeckian Trade League if Lübeck has at least 1% trade power in their home trade node.
- The event "A Political Marriage" now grants you a consort from the married country and the localization makes now sense.
- Calvin becomes the Spiritual Leader of Geneva can trigger for any nation and convert the Papal States to Reformed.
- Fixed nobles_estate_events.7 triggering when you have a regency.
- Fixed issues with consort events triggering when you have a regency.
- Rename Ngati Awa.
- Renamed Te Tai Tokerau to Ngapuhi.
- Moved Waitaha from 1109 to 2738.
- Fixed Missing reforms of Polynesian Kingdom and Polynesian Tribe.
- Fixed the incident_shogunate_authority where it was using absolutism without checking if it was a revolutionary nation.
- Events or missions granting development now work for native countries.
- Female heirs are now generated without relying on female advisor chance.
- Fixed inheriting country during war disables all occupations from that country on enemy.
- Fixed no penalty for setting as co-belligerent a nation you have a royal marriage with.
- Fixed the Dhimmi agenda to build a temple may have been impossible to complete.
- Ming no longer loses the Celestial Empire mandate after going to war with any non-asian country.
- Monuments no longer get downgraded when a province changes owner peacefully.
- New ruler popup now correctly reports on ruler personality.
- Stopped leaders converted into monarchs having 0,0,0 skills.
- Subjects are now called into wars inherited by forcing personal union through peace offer.
- Totemism ancestors now have an effect.
- Trade power now transferred from colonies.
- Upgrading a territorial core no longer ignores former claims on the province.
- Upgrading colonies/changing colonial types no longer count as monthly expenditure.
- Fixed dialog on settling natives showing wrong development being added.
- Closed "support independence" loophole when forming a new nation with subjects, so their attitude initially stays the same as it was.
- Concentrate development cooldown is persisted in all states.
- Estate_vaisyas_disaster no longer incorrectly references estate_rajput.
- Fixed inconsistent units when Rajput nation is created.
- Fixed not being able to concentrate development in one state from more than one subject.
- Natives who reform leave federations, reforming federations removes all members.
- Special regiment modifiers applied to drilling.
- Now sprites are applied after loading the initial state of all countries. This fixed primary_culture working again in the sprite pack's triggers.
- Now when playing the same nation with a friend you don't have to play twice a tribute.
- Now second step in Spanish Empire A New World tutorial guides player to the correct province.
- Now the recruit tab in the province view is closed when the player closes the view and opens it again.
- Fixed an error blocking dismiss or detach of military leaders.
- Added a Leviathan DLC requirement to the potential of the fall_of_majapahit disaster.
- Fixed so majapahit.2 event can be triggered from the on_battle_won_unit onaction.
- Fixed a number of issues with the event personality_events.47.
- Added the correct age to Queen Shin Sabwu and added a minimum age to Dhammazedi so there is not a huge difference of ages between one option and the other.
- Fixed second step in Spanish Empire A New World tutorial guides player to the incorrect province.
- Fixed problems with Consort Events.
- Fixed Portuguese and Spanish missions being blocked for player.
- Consort should not fire west_african.27.
- Fixed issues found while testing Dynamic Historical Events.
- Fixed issues found while testing tribal casus bellis.
- Fixed issues with Event trade_policy_events.7.
- Fixed localization for mission gc_cas_spa_new_spain mentioning states instead of provinces.
- Fixed No Current Cult alert using Fetishist icon for Alcheringa religion.
- Fixed popup when diplo vassalizing a country mentioning we now receive half their tax incomes.
- Fixed When zero days are left to get the innovation boost for teching it gives no info on time remaining.
- Fixed province view fabricate claims stating duplicate text.
- Fixed text in continue game overflowing.
- Fixed issues in dynasty events.
- Fixed text for supremacy over the crown going out of bounds.
- Fixed text for colony name going out of bounds.
- Fixed text for supporting rebels going out of bounds.
- Added missing localization for opinion modifier when pillaging a state for someone.
- Fixed issue with event mnd_khmer_4 with Ayu pillaging itself.
- Fixed issue where Spanish Empire tutorial may ask to select a fleet in a province without any fleet.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong type of advisor would be generated.
- Fixed a desync related to converting a leader to monarch.
- Fixed issue where seizing land from an empty estate can cause revolt.
- Fixed the HRE cast vote button covering the top crest.
- Fixed bug where becoming a junior parner in a PU would cancel vassal annexation.
- Fixed so that annexing a country in a peace deal doesn't teleport the diplomat.
- Fixed issue where forming Italy may force nation into HRE.
- Fixed a potential crash for AI handling ancestors.
- Fixed so ledger doesn't show absolutism for revolutionary nations.
- Fixed a crash when hovering nonexistent great projects in the ledger.
- Fixed hotkeys not working in units macro builder.
- Fixed a potential CTD when hovering temple icon in technology view.
- Fixed an out of sync when removing the leader from their federation.
- Fixed oddities in province panel after changing government type away from native.
- Fixed score screen showing revolutionary flags for nations that previously went revolutionary.
- Escape menu game options now correctly preserved, displayed.
- Fixed a case where attaching to an army fails with no feedback.
- Fixed so tech screen shows correct cost for buildings.
- Fixed icons of active privileges not being centered properly.
- Fixed broken english with revolutionary country names for country names that start with The.
- Fixed tributary subject UI elements overlapping icons.
- Fixed an issue where you could extend regency without an heir.
- Fixed an issue where federation members would leave the federation at game start.
- Fixed an out of sync related to combat modifiers.
- Fixed an out of sync related to language configuration.
- Added Leviathan DLC country recommendations (NA tribes, Colonial nations, East Indies and Oceania countries).
- Fixed so credits screen expansion name is in bold.
- You now need to select a valid username before attempting to join a lobby.
- 以下tag现在从王国降级到公国等级： 彭亨、 北大年、 鲁乌、 波尼、 贝劳、 特尔纳特、 蒂多雷、 武端、 宿雾、 马尼拉、 夏威夷、 毛伊、 瓦胡、 考爱、 吉兰丹、 亚齐、 巴鲁斯、 汤都、 邦阿西楠、 因陀罗补罗、 布顿、 帕迦鲁荣、 占碑、 巴厘。
- Event pictures now use graphical culture fallbacks.
- Macro builder no longer blocks map modes.
- Fixed overlap problems for tooltipping monarch/heir/queen names.
- Ancestors too rubbish to give you any benefits don't show up in the list any more.
- OK/Cancel buttons now all have the shortcuts c and z.
- Less popups for favor actions by default.
- Fixed issues with the Wonderful achievement.
- Reworked the options of event "Anglo-Powhatan War". Now you have guaranteed two options: first one will give you a military boost while the second option will increase the opinion of rivals of Englan/GB additionally to the opinions of Castile/Spain and France.
- The event "A Helping Hand" (monument_events.2)'s first option will now ask for 6 months of income instead of 5 ducats. Additionally, the event can now trigger multiple times over the duration of a campaign instead only once.
- The event "Monument in 'Province Name'" (monument_events.1) grants now 1 stabilty as long you are under 1. Else it will give you 20 prestige. Additionally, the event triggers now for every highest tier monument instead of only once a game and gives you now -10% stability costs for 10 years.
- The event "The Completion of Borobudur" (monument_events.5) will now give you a proper subjugation casus belli instead of a restore union cb. Also, now the event allows you to move your capital to the temple.
- The event "The House of the Lord" (monument_events.3)'s first option now asks you for 3 months of income instead of 10 ducats. The second option will no longer affect three provinces in total but instead gives you a country modifier, which grants you +1 Tolerance of the True Faith and -1 National Unrest for 20 years.
- The AI will now priorize to choose the option "We should let Trailok decide." in the event "The Ascension of Trailok" when Sukhothai is controlled by a player.
- The events "The Kingdom of Champassak", "The Kingdom of Vientiane" and "The Kingdom of Luang Prabang" now only trigger if the Leviathan DLC is enabled.
- Fixed issues with native_americans.25 (The Potlatch) so that it is not as spammy.
- Fixed issue with volcano event.
- The Samoan ideas' first tradition will now grant -30% advisor cost instead of increasing the advisor pool by 1.
- Hawaiian Ideas have been rebalanced. The idea "Repurposing the Ali'i Nui" now gives 1 legitimacy instead of 2, the idea "Naha Prophecy" has no longer increased Hostile Core Creation Cost and the ambition of is now +20 Global Settler Increase instead of the ability to recruit explorers.
- Forming Aotearoa will no longer remove the Iwi Ideas. Instead, the player will be even asked if they want to change their ideas to the Iwi Ideas.
- Forming Viti will no longer remove Fiji Ideas. Instead, the player will be asked if they want to swap their ideas to the Fijian Ideas.
- The Fijian ideas have received balance changes. The idea "Waqa Drua" will now grant 100% prestige and 50% naval traditions from naval battles and the idea "Fijian Warlords" grants now +10% Morale of Armies and +0.5 Army Tradition.
- The Iwi idea "Kaikiakitanga" will now grant -5% development cost.
- Fixed so consort_events.2 doesn't trigger without a consort.
- Fixed Palembang mission 'Orang Laut' so now it can be completed if the country is a pirate republic.
- Fixed triggering and reward issues in Palembang missions 'Orang Laut', 'Arrival of Dragonships', 'Pirate Kings', and 'Restore Srivijaya', to make them a more comprehensive and coherent set of missions.
- Palembang mission 'Orang Laut' now can be completed if pirate republic.
- The mission "Cultivate a Mandala" now rewards you with 100% prosperity in your capital area additionally to the other reward.
- The mission "Populate Ayutthaya" now rewards you with 50 Government Reform Progress instead of 100 diplo points.
- The mission "Win a Royal Duel" now requires you to have 3% Army Professionalism (or 20 Army Tradition if Cradle of Civilization is not active) and to have at least as much Army Tradition as Khmer.
- Siam can no longer be formed through a decision for people with the Leviathan DLC. Instead, they will now have to work through the mission tree to form it as intended.
- Corrected Tu'i Tonga Empire mission's conditions to be better.
- Fixed issues with polynesian and oceanian missions.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to complete the "Honor the Ancestors" mission.
- Added a fallback to Samoan and Tongan missions to avoid getting stuck in case one of them do not exist.
- Fixed an issue with the Samoan Army mission.
- The province Manahoac (2552) is now part of the "Great Valley" area.
- Fixed starting rulers with no birth date in later game starts being too old.
- The province "Sawokli" is now a savanna instead of a desert.
- Changed color of Aotearoa to a red one as suggested.
- Exchanged the Trade Goods of two provinces in New Zealand.
- Fixed a CTD related to naval combats.
- Fixed a CTD related to naval misions.
- You can no longer pillage development from natives' capitals with no losses.
- You can't operate other people's great projects any more unless they're your subjects.
- Savegames don't get corrupted due to cooldown storage.
- The province Lau's name is no longer scattered around and the city of Maui is no longer underwater.
- Abdication no longer prevented in Celestial Empire owing to "low Legitimacy".
- Added the missing icons for the government reforms "Uparaya Succession" and "Sakdina System".
- Becoming papal controller now lifts excommunication from members of personal union as well.
- Can no longer exploit reduce infrastructure to gain an extra manufactory.
- The event "The Mandate of Heaven" (flavor_dai.4) has now the proper event picture.
- Double clicking on top row of Great Projects in the ledger no longer shows the wrong location.
- Favors from relative alliance strength works the right way around.
- Fixed a CTD when reforming native federation advancements when at war.
- Infinite concentrate development exploit no longer works.
- Lan Xang is no longer infinitely reformable.
- Monuments no longer get downgraded when a province changes owner peacefully.
- Fixed so Mount Fuji gives a local development bonus, not global.
- Fixed issue where nations with capitals that can get a path to the HRE couldn't join the HRE.
- Fixed so natives can build boats.
- Fixed issue with naval attrition not working.
- Fixed another issue with calling non allies using the macro builder.
- No more event flood of old events on loading.
- Fixed outliner not showing the correct name of colonies.
- Polynesians/Aboriginies use the correct fallback units if no Leviathan unit pack is installed.
- Ruler of Demak created by event majapahit.5 no longer has missing localization.
- Ruler of custom nation no longer disappears/gets bugged after reloading the save.
- Fixed some issues with separatism not disappearing when it should.
- Fixed issues with strengthening government when at lower legitimacy and max absolutism.
- The event "Dynastic Tensions in Dai Viet" now only triggers if the Leviathan DLC is enabled.
- Totemist ancestors now functional without Rights of Man.
- Zoroastrian religion no longer displays Coptic icons.
- Fixed an issue with assigning the correct government reform for different colony types.
- Battles against condottieri now count for war score.
- Canals no longer locked behind Wealth of Nations DLC.
- Disabled trade favors for trust and prepare for war diplomatic actions when Leviathan and Cossacks are disabled.
- Event sikhism_flavor.2 actually does something.
- Fixed issues with advisor portrait fallbacks.
- Fixed a CTD related to adding pashas.
- Huge amounts of dev in a province no longer cause overflow error for increasing development.
- Fixed a CTD related to using the cede_province effect with an invalid country.
- Fixed a CTD related to checking if we can vassalize someone we've already selected to pillage and their capital province is not in a state.
- Fixed issue causing massive error log.
- Fixed an OOS when host and client use different languages.
- Fail conditions for "Increase Autonomy in X" Dhimmi Agenda are now displayed properly.
- Fixed so Aotearoa, Fiji and Hawaii keep their National Ideas after their formation.
- The Mandala System government reform is only usable when the Leviathan DLC is enabled.
- Fixed a CTD for missing gfx culture tag for sprite packs.
- Corrected Kaitiakitanga spelling.
- Fixed a crash when running the every_tribal_land_province effect on non tribal countries.
- Fixed so blue mountains look like mountains.
1.31.3 is a hotfix released on 2021-05-12 with the checksum 984a.
- All events without namespace now give proper triggered illustration.
- Fixed so papacy screen doesn't use two different icon assets to represent one same resource.
- Fixed issue with tooltip for naval attrition regarding lack of sailors.
- Centralize state tooltip now shows the correct dev limit.
- Fixed overlapping of monuments and native buildings.
- Clicking the centralize state section in outliner now opens the province view.
- Fixed issue with misalignment in edicts background.
- Fixed so culture trigger works on countries as well as provinces.
- Fixed so num_of_colonies trigger uses correct value.
- Fixed so some achievements don't show up for countries that can't achieve them.
- Burgundy is unable to declare war of independence until the Imperial Incident is over. This change will not affect campaigns, which don't have Emperor enabled.
- Event to upgrade the Tenochtitlan now actually upgrades it.
- Fixed Byzantine "Rome Reclaimed" mission to trigger on catholic countries when completed.
- 马京达瑙和 望加锡的政府等级从王国改为公国。
- The agenda "Build Alliances" will no longer be available for subject nations as they would automatically fail the agenda when they take it.
- Fixed some CTDs for mods in province view.
- Fixed a CTD related to conquering a province from a centralized state.
- Fixed a CTD related to parsing event triggers.
- Fixed an OOS related to an issue with constructions while migrating.
- Can now take land from natives if they're sitting on some other tribe's tribal land.
- Can now take land from a tribe that's sitting on unclaimed land in a peace treaty.
- Coastal Defence or Naval Battery built in one province no longer blocks raiding of the entire country's coast.
- Force religion is no longer free after you pillage the capital. Force religion is a cost per unit dev; so is pillage state (except you're not pillaging all the dev). So, if you choose Force Religion and Pillage, the cost will be the same as selecting Force Religion only (because the total dev that's being affected is the same -* you're changing religion on 80% and pillaging the other 20%, or you're changing religion on 100%); but if you choose Pillage only then the war score cost will be lower (20% of the total dev cost).
- Grazing the land in enemy territory will now give tribal development.
- Old heir dying now means any extended regency is cancelled.
- Fixed bug with Parliament issues not being persisted.
- Sikhism events now change gurus, and you can't add multiple teachings by not accepting on the dialog.
- Stopped menu flipping to government when natives reform.
- Fixed performance issue selecting armies that can do autonomous carpet siege in big areas.
- The governments of Self-Governing Colonies have now their proper name.
- Fixed issue with events stopping to show up for the player.
- The Maori mission "Centralize the Realm" gives now monarch points if you are no longer tribal instead of trying to enact the Polynesian Kingdom.
- The Maori mission "Loyal Subjects" will no longer require that all estates have less than 10 influence. Instead, it will now require that every estate has less 40 influence and a loyalty of 65 or higher.
- The Maori mission "Own a Center of Trade" will now upgrade only ONE of your Centers of Trade instead of every single one.
- The Maori mission "Riri Wars" will give you now +100 ADM power and 0.15 years of Manpower if there is no rival left for getting a CB against.
- The Maori mission "Expand the Trade Routes"'s requirement is now consistent with itself, meaning the amount of trade buildings you need to have is always 3 or 2 with 20 light ships.
- The Maori mission "Gain Mana"'s requirement has been nerfed to having 1 stability down from 3.
- define_heir效果中，如果未对君主能力数值指定“fixed = yes”，则新君主能够正确地获得高于这一数值的君主能力。
- Fixed a CTD when tooltipping siege in outliner.
- Forum: EU4: 1.31.1 Majapahit is now LIVE! - Checksum [19c6], 2021-04-28.
- Forum: EU4: 1.31.2 Majapahit is now LIVE! - Checksum [3ad4] - Not for problem reports, 2021-05-03
- Forum: EU4: 1.31.3 Majapahit is now LIVE! - Checksum [984a], 2021-05-12.